Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blogging Around:

Angela P. did her blog on the discussion of smoking and addiction. Angela,
I really enjoyed that discussion the other day in class too, and I think what I enjoyed the most about it is how people were so honest. You being a very delightful example. I would like to take a moment to say CONGRATULATIONS for stopping. I think it was a really mature decision that takes a lot of strength and confidence to do. I really respect you and am very happy that you stopped, for now you have more years to live.
Also during this discussion though, I was trying to think of a time when addiction is a good thing. The only thing I came up with is addiction to success, but this too can be a bad thing, causing you to do things you normally wouldn't.
Thank you for sharing your personal experiences in class. I really enjoyed listening to it, and I gained a deeper sense of who you are- a strong, moraled person.
-Kara

Joe A did his blog on Benn Glenn, who shows how he can overcome his ADHD by being such a phenomenal artist and speaker.
Joe,
Wow! I just watched that video, and I could only dream of drawing what he did in ten minutes!
I really admire Ben Glenn, not only for his artistic talents, but because of what you said. How he has overcome his ADHD to be an artist and an inspirational speaker. How he has overcome a sad childhood.
I think people like Ben Glenn is what the world needs more of. People who can overcome bad with good. People who can take a bad experience and fuel their success.
I really admire how this man speaks about his experiences too, so he can help others. He is truly a remarkable human being.
Thank you for sharing him with me.
-Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment