Monday, October 4, 2010

Katie and Matt: Blogging Around

Katie Taylor's blogg was the first one I commented on. She talked about how the Alda essay and Feynman are similar to her grandpa, and how her grandpa and Feynman are both very knowledgeable and help to spread their knowledge to others.
Katie,
You are a wonderful writer! I really enjoyed your blogg entry, and when I was reading this it really connected me to my grandpa. Just how your grandpa had a very successful career as a nuclear physicist, my grandpa had a very successful career as a musician, and he know helps and teaches me with music. I thought it was really fascinating that your grandpa was able to help you with your physics, just like my grandpa helps me with my music. I know it brings my grandpa joy, just as it brings your grandpa joy:) What fascinates me the most is how your grandpa, my grandpa, and Feynman are all so similar in the way that they are able to explain their forests of knowledge to others. I really liked your blog and enjoyed reading it. Keep up the great work! You're awesome:)
-Kara

Matt S was the next person's blogg I commented on. Matt talked about his train of thought when writing a blogg entry.
Matt,
You are a very intelligent person, and I really like the way you think. In fact, I have the same problem when I go to write a blog entry, where I start over and over and over. However, I don't have the problem with screen monitors, but I do find it humorous. I also agree with your statement that people work and write for grades. In fact, I think that is the problem with our academic system. We shouldn't have grades but written reports instead. Therefore, people would work and write because they want to learn, not for the grade. You brought up lots of interesting and funny ideas. Keep up the good work!
-Kara

1 comment:

  1. And I thought I was the first one who started commenting. BOO! Just kidding. You, Kara, has a very deep way on giving conclusion to others. For me, commenting is like saying "WOW, that is soo amazing!"-not sarcasticly. But you? You take time on your comments to others. I feel jelous. But maybe it is just me! HEHE... awesome work.

    ReplyDelete