Monday, May 2, 2011

Blogging Around

The first blog that I commented on was Klaudia's. Klaudia wrote about how stressed she has been, which has resulted in lots of unnecessary worrying. She also talked about how she thinks about what people say in too much depth and finds herself over-analyzing. To sum it up, she wants to enjoy the present moment more and stop worrying about the past and future.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Klaudia,
I really enjoyed reading your blog, and I can honestly say that I've been feeling very similiar to you now, especially at this time of the year.
I feel like people have always said how easily and stress free senior year is, but I have found it the exact opposite. Senior year has by far been the most stressful year for me, and I constantly find myself worrying not only about concerts, events, people, and problems occuring in my present life. But I too find myself analyzing the past and taking things people said too personally. I also find myself worrying about the future and college.
After reading your blog, it really made me realize how important and necessary it is to just enjoy the present moment. Otherwise, like you said, the moment is going to pass without you ever enjoying it to its fullest.
Hakuna Matata!
-Kara
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The next person's blog that I commented on was on Ashley's blog. Ashley talked about how addicted humans are becoming to technology and the dopamine rushes people are additcted to having. She also talked about how people's patience level is decreasing. It is rare to find a person who isn't constantly checking their phone, their email, or their facebook account.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ashley,
I think this addiction to technology that humans are developing is a very, very scary thin. I know I'm addicted to technology, even though I don't want to be because I am constantly checking my email and checking for those red boxes on facebook.
I'm really glad we discussed this in class though because this summer I'm going to make an effort to stop this addiction. I am going to delete my facebook and use my phone minimially. I don't want to be another human addicted to dopamine, just waiting for the next rush.
I want to be a human that is patient and willing to read a book, listen to music, or do an activity that requires a high level of concentration with ease.
-Kara
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment